“When I get up in the morning what I want is a hot cup of...”
Review of Super 8 Fairmont

Super 8 Fairmont
Ranked #5 of 11 Hotels in Fairmont
Johnstown
“When I get up in the morning what I want is a hot cup of...”
Reviewed May 30, 2013

When I get up in the morning what I want is a hot cup of coffee, not the night before cold left overs, not much to ask for, ya think?

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Bowling Green, Kentucky
Reviewed May 28, 2013

My wife and I stayed here with our 18 month old son on two occasions. Once on May 14th, 2013 and again on May 23rd, 2013. The first room was the most disgusting smelling hotel room I have ever stayed in. The smell was so nasty that my wife and I had trouble sleeping. It smelled like someone had smoked 100 packs of cigarettes just before we arrived. The return trip we were dead tired from driving and stayed here again, insisting we got a no smoking room. The room was beautiful. Huge bed, clean as can be, comfortable recliner. I would never have guessed it was the same hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for a non smoking room.
Irving, Texas
Reviewed May 28, 2013

We were a group of 6 driving to Niagara Falls over the Memorial day weekend and stopped over for a night at this property in Fairmont,WV. We booked 2 rooms here and both the Rooms were very clean and well equipped and the beds were very comfortable. The location being very close to the exit of the I79 makes it a very good choice as we could quickly get back on our journey next morning. Overall I would rate this hotel as a very good value for money and we had a very comfortable stay here.

Room Tip: The property has smoking and non-smoking rooms make sure you call up and confirm. We got booked by m...
Bluff City, Tennessee
Reviewed May 19, 2013

at first was a nice room close to cracker barrel and freeway but at 4:30am my mother woke up being bitten by bed bugs. very distressing. the front desk person just gave her some trash bags to put our stuff in however the morning manger was very nice about it and seemed concerned about it. it is a good location for Fairmont.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Christina Z, Front Office Manager at Super 8 Fairmont, responded to this review, May 21, 2013
I once again want to thank you for informing us about this situation. We never want our guest to have a bad experience when they are with us. We strive for them to be as comfortable here with us as they would be when they are in their own homes. We have since had the situation taken care of and would love for you to stay with us the next time you are in the area and let us show you how nice our hotel can be.

Travelers are raving about these Fairmont hotels