“Fantastic meal five stars the best server Abby 5 1/2 stars”

Muriale's Italian Kitchen
Ranked #2 of 94 Restaurants in Fairmont
Cuisines: American, Italian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Celebrating 49 years! We are a full service restaurant consisting of Banquets, off site Caterings, and Private Dining. We have a scenic view with our out-door deck seating over looking the river. Muriale's Restaurant specializes in Southern Italian cuisine made from family recipes handed down through generations. Stop in and try our favorites such as Our Homemade Lasagna, Meatball Casserole- a bed a pasta topped with our homemade meatballs , fresh peppers & melted mozzarella. or try a classic Spaghetti topped with our meat sauce and meatballs made in house from the freshest ingredients available. We have an array of homemade desserts that cure anyone's sweet tooth! Such as, an Italian classic tiramisu or a warm apple crumble pie topped with homemade butter pecan ice cream and caramel.
Reviewed December 11, 2017 via mobile

Just moving to Morgantown My wife and myself and daughter and fiancé. I was very excited about going to your place Always love great food. My daughter had had had diners there several times And has always raved about this place. As we prepared ourselves to go we had glanced at the menu over the Internet and could not wait to s

come. Entering the restaurant on a Friday night we did not know what to expect but here we go
Service top-notch Greeting short wait for a table only to have Abby Are fantastic server. Service is everything to me she did Everything right. She Was a great waitress always smiling filling my drinks very aware of what was going on at the table. Five stars to this young lady. Now to the food.Let’s talk about the food I had the fettuccine Alfredo with chicken. Side order of meatballs just because.
They were incredible. My wife had the delicious lobster ravioli that was special beautiful cream sauce melted in your mouth. My daughter had spaghetti and meatballs let me tell you I want more meatballs.

Everybody’s meal was terrific even the bread was perfect.

We ended with the desserts which was a chocolate cake and Tara Massoud.
Everything was perfect including the great staff are wonderful waitress the best food and service thank you guys

Five stars to the chef
5 1/2 stars to our waitress Abby
Five stars to the restaurant perfect evening

Reviewed December 7, 2017

We were at this restaurant a few years ago for a company dinner, it was a buffet style dinner that was excellent. Yesterday i ask my wife if she wanted to do this for our anniversary dinner and she said yes, now mind you this is in South Fairmont WV and we are in SW Pennsylvania, over a hour from Muriale's. When we arrived we were seated and greeted right away, water was at the table in about 30 seconds.Appetizers were ordered and meal was ordered, everything came out promptly, hot and delicious. The atmosphere was great, the staff fantastic, the food was awesome. I do have to say we never had to ask for refills on drinks. I have to do a yell out to Abby. Abby was our waitress and she was the best one could have, she was so attentive. All the staff had smiles all night, and truly looked like they enjoyed what they were doing. It was a great night.

Reviewed December 4, 2017 via mobile

We love Muriale’s !!!
It’s an oasis for us, when we travel the interstate back and forth from Toronto to Hilton Head Island. We always schedule a stopover night in Fairmont, so we can have dinner at this wonderful restaurant.
Most recently, on December 01, we brought another couple who had heard us talk about Muriale’s over the years. Fabulous food and outstanding service from our waitress LaShanna validated our rants and raves.
And, the warm greeting from owner Rocco always makes us feel very welcome.

Jim Grant

Reviewed December 3, 2017 via mobile

Erica was our waitress . Best service I've had in years. Good food. Even Gluten free options. Worth a try.

Reviewed December 3, 2017 via mobile

Our server, Michael, was incredible! He was so kind and really made us feel welcome. He checked on us often and had our food (which was delicious all around) out to us very quickly. Always making sure we had everything we wanted. We heard it was his first night back and we’re glad to hear it! Welcome back, Michael and thank you !