“Just what we wanted”

Bob Evans
Description: Discover Farm-Fresh Goodness
Description: Discover Farm-Fresh Goodness
Reviewed August 25, 2014 via mobile

After a long car ride, we were pleased to see a clean and friendly restaurant as well as good food and service! I had the country fried steak and my husband had the chopped steak. Ended it with the caramel apple sundae. Excellent!!

There are newer reviews for Bob Evans

Reviewed August 23, 2014 via mobile

We stopped here on a Sat morning. We were seated right away and our waitress brought our drinks promptly. Today their service was prompt and we received our breakfast within 10 minutes. (I timed it since I was worried after reading other reviews). Hearty food and plenty of it! The manager even came around and asked us how our meals were and helped clear plates. Definitely a positive experience and we would eat here again.

Thank Loose Moose Lod... B
Reviewed July 4, 2014

The service was unbelievably poor. We had finished our salads and waited ten minutes before our drinks arrived. We both tried the chicken & noodle dishes, (noodles over mashed potatoes and a hidden biscuit for my wife and a bowl of noodles for myself) The noodles that my wife had actually contained some chicken, mine had none and we both agreed that the noodles tasted as if they had been cooked a month ago and were soaking in gravy ever since. The family in the next booth complained, (loudly) that they had waited over a hour for their order. We had waited about five minutes to be seated although the place was almost empty and waited another ten minutes for someone to take our drink order. This place will not long last unless they make some radical changes. I'll never go there again, and I mean never!!

Reviewed June 13, 2014

This location (Elkview WV) used to have decent food and service. Unfortunately BOTH have gone way downhill over past year. Cannot really say which is worst...the food or the service. This location definitely needs some management changes. You can probably get better tasting food and better service at the McDonald's next door...which isn't saying much.

Reviewed November 20, 2013

No matter where you go, Bob Evans food and service is great. If you sign up for their BE club, you can get coupons to use to bring the price of the meal down even more. Bob Evans down on the farm good!

1  Thank fpalmer321