“They were out of ice cream how does an ice cream place run out”
Review of Dairy Queen

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Dairy Queen
Ranked #2 of 2 Dessert in Elkins
Reviewed August 15, 2014 via mobile

We went to get blizzards and something small to eat after placing our order we were told they were out of vanilla ice cream how does that happen but anyways then asked if chocolate would be OK my husband got his in chocolate but I don't like it so I said never mind and ordered fries well after setting in the drive thru for more than 20 minutes my fries were old hard and not even warm and my husband's ice cream was not edible he ordered cheese curds and they were half way cold also.. Really disappointed with our visit and to make matters worse it was the make a miracle happen night so how much money was lost there since there was no ice cream..

There are newer reviews for Dairy Queen

Reviewed July 17, 2013

We stopped here just after arriving in Elkins. I got the iron grilled turkey sandwich, a welcome change from burgers and chicken. My husband decided on the banana split. Both were very good. Our order was ready quickly, and the staff was friendly. I would recommend it to others.

Reviewed May 30, 2013

Creamy ice cream, great service and friendly. Clean and the food is great. Banana splits are the best.

Been to Dairy Queen? Share your experiences!