“Varied Menu”

C J Maggie's American Grill
Ranked #2 of 52 Restaurants in Elkins
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 7, 2013

The pizza is very good. It is cooled in a wood fired oven. The crust is light and just right. They have several types of pizza which I have found all to be good. It is located in an old store on the main street in downtown Elkins. It is like walking into the past. It is one of the most unique place I have ever eaten. The menu is large and creative in basic food that is always good.

Reviewed May 4, 2013

Just had dinner here this Saturday evening. The restaurant isn't anything fancy, but enjoyed the atmosphere and the service was very good. Had a tasty stuffed pork chop and a salad that was very big and tasted great. The service was good, didn't feel rushed.

I wouldn't hesitate to go back again.

1  Thank Billpa
Reviewed April 24, 2013

The menu had alot of selections. The portions were huge and the food was standard. I felt that the server was pushing us to get out though. We had the bill before we were even finished with the meal.

Reviewed April 21, 2013

Busy and bustling, even on a weekday night. Excellent service, very friendly, good local beer. Portions large, but some half-sized dishes available; e.g., one 6 oz. steak instead of the normal two. But the steak was over-seasoned and tasted like it had been tenderized. Prices downright low. $10 for the steak and (large) salad, $4 for a 14 oz. beer. Apparently, this is THE place to go in Elkins. If you have to be in Elkins.

Reviewed April 19, 2013 via mobile

I ate at C J Maggies in downtown Elkins. I ordered their lasagna. The food was great but I could not eat all of it because the serving size was too big. I would highly recomend this restaurant.

1  Thank dcalvinm