“Excellent meal”

C J Maggie's American Grill
Ranked #3 of 53 Restaurants in Elkins
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 19, 2013 via mobile

I ate at C J Maggies in downtown Elkins. I ordered their lasagna. The food was great but I could not eat all of it because the serving size was too big. I would highly recomend this restaurant.

1  Thank dcalvinm

Reviewed April 19, 2013

We were there on a Thursday evening, which is apparently one of the quiet nights for this town. I could not believe how good the food was, or how huge the portions. Service was attentive without being overbearing. I loved the eclectic decor, and wish it were close to us to return to.

Reviewed April 13, 2013

C J Maggies is located in downtown Elkins, WV with interesting shops all around and close to the railroad depot and museum. C J Maggies offers an interesting menu, with all sorts of interesting choices. When the soap I ordered did not suit my taster, the waiter graciously offered another variety and brought it. We were seated in a private booth - a great arrangement for good conversation with that special some one!

Reviewed March 18, 2013

Great downtown Elkins location with plenty of nearby parking. Cozy country atmosphere and an eclectic menu that was very satisfying. Service was good and prices made it a good value. We would return again.

Reviewed March 17, 2013

This restaurant has great food and atmosphere and you should never go away hungry. Not good if low calorie is you goal but otherwise great. margaritas very good also.

Been to C J Maggie's American Grill? Share your experiences!