“Great Music”

American Mountain Theater
Ranked #4 of 16 things to do in Elkins
More attraction details
Owner description: You’ll find one of the top West Virginia attractions at the American Mountain Theater in Elkins, West Virginia’s historic Rail Yard. Our live music shows are guaranteed to entertain guests of all ages and are entirely family-friendly. Our various performances include our two regular season music & comedy variety shows, our spectacular Christmas concerts, and our special Southern Gospel and Bluegrass concert series.So, if you’re looking for things to do in West Virginia, look no further! We can even help you plan your West Virginia vacation. Our friendly staff of packaging specialists have a number of itineraries ready to choose from, or they can help you customize your perfect WV trip. Pair AMT’s “Freshest Sound in the Mountains” with a scenic train ride, lodging, and unique dining experiences and you have the perfect mountain getaway.
Huntigntown
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 109 helpful votes
“Great Music”
Reviewed September 19, 2010

This is truly an amazing venue. The quality of the music and the theater are top notch.
The Southern Gospel Music concerts and truly of national quality. The groups are all nationally know and award winning. You could not do better in Nashville or Branson. All the groups have played in Nashville. I would give the theater and A+.

6 Thank Jerry-retired

Fayetteville, Arkansas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“What a fantastic show!”
Reviewed May 9, 2010

I had such an amazing time at AMT! I was so impressed with all the musical numbers and the pure talent involved! I had the opportunity to see the Christmas show which I really enjoyed and will definitely be back. If you have the chance to go, look forward to a wonderful night!

1 Thank TofuttiKline
West Virginia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“A Must See Show!!!”
Reviewed May 7, 2010

I am so excited that we have such amazing talent right here in Elkins, WV. It's amazing how much hard work & dedication that goes into this production. I have seen every show so far at least once & it is always a great evening filled with fun. The cast is so talented each in their own way. I recommend everyone see it at least once, you won't be disappointed. It's a great show to take visiting friends & family to while they are here too. Thanks AMT!

2 Thank hmorici

Been to American Mountain Theater? Share your experiences!