Elkins Economy Inn
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Elkins
See available hotels
Audra State Park(Buckhannon)
Mountaineer Inn(Philippi)
  • Free Internet
View Hotel
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 12, 2011

pet friendly clean no frills indoor pool was in use.good value for cheap motel

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Kgar79
Reviewed July 28, 2011

Ok I stayed here last year for a fishing trip. The price is cheap the location to shaffers fork is unbelievable for the price. Indoor pool is a plus also. The rooms were clean and very spacious. the room had 2 kings and a recliner in it. My friends and I grilled out in the parking lot no one complained it's also a dog friendly motel. Also one reviewer gave this place a bad rating for hunters being there if that's the case then every hotel in West Virginia must have a be a one star joint to then from oct-feb cause this is West Virginia grow up people. The day staff woman was rude to my friend and I but the night shift people made it right to us by adjusting the rate of the room and allowing us to grill out in the parking lot. If you are a trout fishermen u can't beat this motel or just passing through the area. It's the nicest place I ever stayed at for the cost. Only reason I gave service a 3 was the one rude woman.

• Stayed: March 2011
Reviewed October 4, 2010

On October 2, 2010, I went with my husband on a trainride in Elkins. It was a beautiful trip.
We wanted to stay at one of the hotels next to the train station but they had because of the fall festival going on increased their prices and we could not afford $140.00 for the rooms they had left.
We drove around and ended up at the Elkins Econo Lodge in room 234 and it was a very big, nice, clean and quiet room for $69.00. We saved a lot of money.
Next time when we go to Elkins we will stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled with friends
3  Thank dewmaria
Reviewed February 18, 2010

we are a family of 4 and i just wanted to say that we stay at this motel every year to attend the elkins youth wrestling tournament and my kids have a really good time in the pool.. Its not a expensive motel but its not bad either..we found everyone to be very nice..and it could use some modern cleaner upper but the rooms where clean i have never had a bad experience there...

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank roughneckwife114
Reviewed February 17, 2009

We found the Econolodge in Elkins, WV to be perfectly fine. We're a family of four, our room had two double beds (the pillows were flat but that's the only complaint), the room was dated but very clean, everything was in working order, and it was quiet. The motel offers a simple continental breakfast which was nice. I left my jewelry in the room upon checkout and didn't realize it until several miles down the road. My husband called the motel, the jewelry had been turned in to the office, and they were nice enough to mail it to me.

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled with family