“All around okay”
Review of Station #2

Station #2
Ranked #1 of 1 Restaurants in Durbin
Cuisines: American
Description: (304) 456-4506, Opened in Spring 2010, old DMC Company Building.
Description: (304) 456-4506, Opened in Spring 2010, old DMC Company Building.
Reviewed April 17, 2014

Of what I've tried so far I would only get the pizza again but nothing was bad either. I was a little sad that pies were packaged stuff but still tasty. Service also not perfect but generally good. I even got a free cookie one time :)

I still prefer Al's down the road but I guess I don't know if that is open at lunch or not as I do my own.

Reviewed October 30, 2013

My family and I stopped at the Station 2 for lunch before riding the Durbin Rocket. We had about an hour and a half to kill, and it's a good thing we did. We ordered simple meals, (Burgers and fries) and it took close to 40 minutes to get our food. My burger was one of the best I've ever had, and the fries were good, but they were kind of cold, like they had been on the plate a long time waiting for the burgers. We wanted to have dessert, and finally had to stare down a server to get some help. We all had different types of pie, and everyone said it was very good.
I wish I could blame the bad service on the crowd, but there were only two tables being used when we arrived.
This is the only game in town, as far as I could tell, and the prices are pretty good. Just be sure you are not in any hurry.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

Only restaurant in Durbin. Food was accepable, service as OK but servers did not look overly excited to be there. We went twice on our weekend visit to Durbin, and both times it was good. And, they sell appliances and furniture at the restaurant, and you don't get to see that every day!

Check out the daily desert offerings by the cash register. They were only a dollar and pretty darn good!

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Nothing to dislike. Other than excellent food, superb staff and a clean atmosphere it is a comfortable place to relax. Also, they provide free wifi.

1  Thank ginnybags4
Reviewed August 16, 2013

We live about 40 minutes away and we enjoy going for a ride and having our Breakfast, Lunch, or Dinner of the day here. Many of our neighbors do the same. So I'd say it's very nice. We came from the big city and all the Restsurants you'd want. If you're looking for McDonald's or A Roadhouse Steak House, forget it! We love our new found paste of life~~~slow...and country cooking, and visiting with each other over a cup of coffee or sweet tea. Hope you emjoy it!
I did say, scenic---across from the Old Durbin Railroad and I love looking at it as many do, The main thing to come to Durbin for. :)