“Excellent food~less than excellent service.” 2 of 5 stars

Sirianni's Cafe
Ranked #1 of 20 Restaurants in Davis
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Dining on a budget
“Excellent food~less than excellent service.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013 via mobile

Salads were fresh, crisp and delicious. Try the house garlic dressing~it's sooo yummy. Pizza was killer. Our server waited on a table that came in after us before she came to our table (huge pet peeve of mine - pay attention!), we got no drink refills and waited forEVER for our check when we were clearly finished and ready to leave. I would return but ask for a different server. I tipped 10% because I can never bring myself not to ... but I always want to leave a note saying "I'm not cheap, your performance was undeserving."

• 3 of 5 stars
    • 4 of 5 stars
    • 1 of 5 stars

Sistersville, West Virginia
“Great food and atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

Siriannis has the best food within 25 miles of the Canaan valley. Its scarred wooden tables, mismatched chairs, and beautiful, friendly waitresses make it an authentic experience. We ordered a variety of sandwiches and the roasted red pepper soup, which was incredible! The prices range from $7-$15, and its worth every penny.

Visited February 2013
Parsons, West Virginia, United States
“Great family restaurant!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

In this small county, there are not a lot of great places to eat, but Sirianni's tops the list! The pizza and salads are very good. The service is good, whether dining in or picking up an order. Great for families and groups.

• Visited December 2012
Mineral Wells, West Virginia, United States
“Drive 3 Hours for Salad and Pizza? Sure!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2012

Living in Mineral Wells, WV it takes us a good 3 hours to get to either the Davis or Canaan Valley location. We travel here dozens of trips yearly and often spend days in the area shooting scenic photography. After hours in the wilderness, Siriannis is our perfect lunch, our perfect late night dining, or our much needed freshly prepared carry out subs to eat while spending hours away from civilization. Keep in mind, there are very few options for wonderful food for a great many miles in these mountains. This past fall we traveled from Davis to the top of Spruce Knob to shoot an evening sunset. We planned on camping on top of Spruce Knob that same night but craved a Siriannis' chef salad and pizza, so we drove the 45 minutes to dine just before they closed. We drove back to camp, and after a day of driving around Smoke Hole Canyon we had lunch and took carry out subs back to Spruce Knob for another adventure. Every time we eat at either location, we text our friends and let them know we are enjoying yet another meal where they wish they were dining with us. If there is any room left after the meal, desserts are always worthy of the extra calories gained. We are both avid photographers and diners when it comes to Siriannis.

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 4 of 5 stars
Gettysburg, Pennsylvania
“Great pizza and friendly folks”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

This is another great spot in Davis, WV. The pizza was delicious and the beer selection was good too. My overall experience with this place guides my opinion. After a fantastic pizza we went to pay and realized that they only accepted cash. We had none. I approached the manager and let him know that we did not have cash and would need to run to an ATM. Not only was he understanding, he said "Are you guys staying in the area for the weekend?." When we told him we were, he told us to simply come back and pay tomorrow. That is the kind of mountain hospitality I love. I mean this guy didn't know me from the next guy on the street. It seemed to me that he was of the opinion that if I came back to pay, great; and if I didn't, then he didn't want business from someone that dishonest anyway. I thanked him and then ran directly to an ATM and came back to pay within 5 minutes. I definitely recommend this spot to anyone in the mood for great food and good people!

Visited November 2012

Been to Sirianni's Cafe? Share your experiences!