“Great family restaurant!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed January 3, 2013

In this small county, there are not a lot of great places to eat, but Sirianni's tops the list! The pizza and salads are very good. The service is good, whether dining in or picking up an order. Great for families and groups.

Reviewed December 18, 2012

Living in Mineral Wells, WV it takes us a good 3 hours to get to either the Davis or Canaan Valley location. We travel here dozens of trips yearly and often spend days in the area shooting scenic photography. After hours in the wilderness, Siriannis is our perfect lunch, our perfect late night dining, or our much needed freshly prepared carry out subs to eat while spending hours away from civilization. Keep in mind, there are very few options for wonderful food for a great many miles in these mountains. This past fall we traveled from Davis to the top of Spruce Knob to shoot an evening sunset. We planned on camping on top of Spruce Knob that same night but craved a Siriannis' chef salad and pizza, so we drove the 45 minutes to dine just before they closed. We drove back to camp, and after a day of driving around Smoke Hole Canyon we had lunch and took carry out subs back to Spruce Knob for another adventure. Every time we eat at either location, we text our friends and let them know we are enjoying yet another meal where they wish they were dining with us. If there is any room left after the meal, desserts are always worthy of the extra calories gained. We are both avid photographers and diners when it comes to Siriannis.

Reviewed November 14, 2012

This is another great spot in Davis, WV. The pizza was delicious and the beer selection was good too. My overall experience with this place guides my opinion. After a fantastic pizza we went to pay and realized that they only accepted cash. We had none. I approached the manager and let him know that we did not have cash and would need to run to an ATM. Not only was he understanding, he said "Are you guys staying in the area for the weekend?." When we told him we were, he told us to simply come back and pay tomorrow. That is the kind of mountain hospitality I love. I mean this guy didn't know me from the next guy on the street. It seemed to me that he was of the opinion that if I came back to pay, great; and if I didn't, then he didn't want business from someone that dishonest anyway. I thanked him and then ran directly to an ATM and came back to pay within 5 minutes. I definitely recommend this spot to anyone in the mood for great food and good people!

Reviewed November 11, 2012 via mobile

We had salad and pizza and it was priced appropriately. The food was very good. The cafe is not tiny but it's pretty small yet It's a great spot for a couple or a big family. It has a great local feel to it. Service was great. Would deffinitley go back.

Reviewed November 10, 2012

Go skiing at Timberline or Canaan, then hurry over for pizza at Siriani's. There is no better restaurant around here (and there are some other good ones - see the reviews). Get the pizza and you will not be disappointed. Play some music on the jukebox and make friends with the skiers and locals. It's a cool place.

Been to Sirianni's Cafe? Share your experiences!