“Nice environment”

Dining options: Reservations
Georgia
“Nice environment”
Reviewed January 14, 2014

Comfortable with a good menu selection. Nice gathering place. Unfortunately, not able to order items for room service delivery.

Visited January 2014

Tavistock, Canada
“Lovely spot”
Reviewed December 27, 2013

This is a very pretty little restaurant with excellent food and service. The server told me my portion was large but I didn't expect it to be that large... my husband and I could have shared my lasagna and still had left overs. The price was excellent as well for the quality and amount of food. A great spot to dine at.

Visited October 2013
Fredericksburg, Virginia
“Good food.”
Reviewed November 11, 2013

Food was good. Staff was friendly. Local members eating at restaurant were exceptionally loud. Be aware that you need reservations.

Visited November 2013
“Wow! The best wings in this world!”
Reviewed April 28, 2013 via mobile

Glades Grill-- "Bunkers" has great food! The BBQ wings rock! They are great size and the taste is amazing--out of this world! The pizza was awesome... The sauce was like none other I have ever tasted. The service was great! I definitely recommend the food! Not the best setting-- just my preference. Definitely on my list of "Do Overs"!

• Visited April 2013