“Fresh, Real Food”

The Dish Cafe
Ranked #1 of 5 Restaurants in Daniels
Cuisines: Healthy, American
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Business meetings, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: The Dish Cafe is an eclectic culinary delight bringing unique flavor combinations and fresh ingredients to your table. We're committed to regionally grown fruits and vegetables, grass fed beef, and hormone free pork and poultry. We avoid artificial sweeteners, food dyes and genetically modified ingredients wherever possible. Our concept was created by a group of partners who wanted to offer healthy food choices to a community that's quickly discovering the health benefits of natural and whole ingredients.
Daniels, West Virginia
“Fresh, Real Food”
Reviewed January 31, 2014

We make an effort to eat at this restaurant. They use local, fresh food from meat to produce.
All is minimally processed and cooked fresh. My family has food allergies and it is very easy to talk through anything on the menu because they make it all there. The chef knows exactly what is in it. It is one of the few places that we can eat almost anything on the menu because they have very few items with preservatives or artificial ingredients. Their chicken parmesan was possibly one of the best meals I have ever had.

• Visited January 2014

Newburg, Maryland
“Great service - Unique food”
Reviewed January 21, 2014

We were here because it was vacation - and we wanted to try something a little 'different'. This place was unexpectedly really cool. The waitress was perfect - I tried chicken waffles - and the avacado brownie. . . I can't remember what everyone else had but mine was GOOD

Visited December 2013
1 Thank JoAnne R
Richmond, Virginia
“An Oasis”
Reviewed January 17, 2014

Well worth the visit. Great menu variety. Shrimp and polenta was amazing. My super picky fiancé loved his steak and sweet potato fries. Feels great knowing your food is fresh too. We lucked out and went on a night with live music. Great band and great ambiance. I only regret not having dessert. Wish there was one where I lived!

• Visited December 2013
Rocky Mount
“Nice Change”
Reviewed December 28, 2013

Took my son there since I wasn't about to eat Mickey d's...must say I was pleasantly surprised. The menu offered a nice change and was affordable. Staff was pleasing and explained the menu when asked, suggestions were offered and I ordered with anticipation. Fell in love with the food!

• Visited December 2013
“YUM! What an unexpected find!”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

This place is great. What an unexpected find in the wilds of WV! We were staying at the nearby resort and someone recommended this place. We had dinner. The decor is cute and trendy and each booth had an individual tv with satellite channels! I loved the use of unusual ingredients on the menu- Lots of Quinoa and avocados in the brownies! I got the quiche of the day with quinoa crust and the edamame and feta salad on the side- it was all delicious. The bf got the special which was chicken parmesan- extra delicious! The best part was dessert- the toffee bread pudding was incredible. I am only sad we live so far away- I hope we pass through again so I can try more of this menu!

• Visited November 2013