“YUM! What an unexpected find!”
Review of The Dish Cafe

The Dish Cafe
Ranked #1 of 5 Restaurants in Daniels
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: The Dish Cafe is an eclectic culinary delight bringing unique flavor combinations and fresh ingredients to your table. We're committed to regionally grown fruits and vegetables, grass fed beef, and hormone free pork and poultry. We avoid artificial sweeteners, food dyes and genetically modified ingredients wherever possible. Our concept was created by a group of partners who wanted to offer healthy food choices to a community that's quickly discovering the health benefits of natural and whole ingredients.
Reviewed November 25, 2013

This place is great. What an unexpected find in the wilds of WV! We were staying at the nearby resort and someone recommended this place. We had dinner. The decor is cute and trendy and each booth had an individual tv with satellite channels! I loved the use of unusual ingredients on the menu- Lots of Quinoa and avocados in the brownies! I got the quiche of the day with quinoa crust and the edamame and feta salad on the side- it was all delicious. The bf got the special which was chicken parmesan- extra delicious! The best part was dessert- the toffee bread pudding was incredible. I am only sad we live so far away- I hope we pass through again so I can try more of this menu!

2  Thank Lafluvobx
There are newer reviews for The Dish Cafe

Reviewed November 14, 2013

EVERYTHING about this place was AMAZING!!!!! Appraisers sooo good, we had crab stuffed portabelo mushroom and gourmet fried pickles in the best homemade ranch dip I have ever had. Then I had the spinich quiche and my brother had the pecon crusted trout. It was divine!!!! We had a bread pudding to top it off. One of the best meals I have had in a very long time AND our service was incredible. Ask for John!!! Will be eating here anytime we are in town A+++++++

1  Thank Tweep78
Reviewed September 30, 2013

Happened on this place while staying at Glade Springs. Excellent food, excellent atmosphere, great wait staff!

Reviewed September 23, 2013

Been at The Dish twice and will be going there again soon. The brownie is fantastic! The BBQ pizza is also very good! I would highly recommend this to the locals....let's all support the independent businesses instead of the everyday chain-drain!

Reviewed September 16, 2013 via mobile

Very casual and very good. Lot of locally grown veggies and excellent trout. It impressed an old Beckley Boy who returned to visit friends.

Mrotellini, Owner at The Dish Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2013

Thanks so much for checking us out and taking time out of your day to share your experience! We hope to see you again soon!