We stayed here for skiing trip, the resort is great! You get 2 lift tickets to Winterplace ski resort plus the free breakfast each morning. The hotel also provide shuttle service to Winterplace, it is about 8 mile away and you certainly can drive on your own. The Bunker Sports bar is a very nice place to have dinner, they have personal TV on each table. My wife odered a pasta, it tasted very salty, the manager told us that the it is due to the cajun source, he not only didn't charge us, but also give her another dish for free. We are really very happy with everything and will go back again. The resort will be more scenary and beautifuly if you visit at spring or fall!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Resort at Glade Springs is a full service destination resort offering travelers a memorable mountain escape where they can enjoy a variety of accommodations, meeting facilities, outdoor adventures and recreational options while decompressing and being themselves. Its’ ideal Southern West Virginia setting provides the total package of outdoor mountain fun, world class golf, skiing, equestrian, tennis and spa services that offers great value and surpasses expectations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your The Resort at Glade Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Resort At Glade Springs Hotel Daniels
- Hotel At Glade Springs
- At Glade Springs Daniels
- Glade Springs Resort West Virginia