Went for a weekend , get away, and anniversary , Jan 7th and 8th.
Had to drive on Friday night , while it was snowing, fairly hard, to get there from North Carolina. But is was a good trip, right up I -77.
Place was very nice. Room was great, comfee. had to have the jacuzzi tub after skiing.
We stayed Friday night and Saturday night. We took the resort shuttle over to a restaurant that was open. Food was good. Wait staff prompt and very attentive.
It was not very crowded, since it was a cold, snowy, winter, January weekend. But we were there for the snow and skiing at Winter Place.
The resort had a shuttle bus that left the even hour and came back to the resort on the odd hour. So that means you had to two hours to wait between trips.
For a quick weekend trip in January, it was a good time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Resort at Glade Springs is a full service destination resort offering travelers a memorable mountain escape where they can enjoy a variety of accommodations, meeting facilities, outdoor adventures and recreational options while decompressing and being themselves. Its’ ideal Southern West Virginia setting provides the total package of outdoor mountain fun, world class golf, skiing, equestrian, tennis and spa services that offers great value and surpasses expectations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and HRS so you can book your The Resort at Glade Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Resort At Glade Springs Hotel Daniels
- Hotel At Glade Springs
- At Glade Springs Daniels
- Glade Springs Resort West Virginia