Bad food. Came out of kitchen cold every time and all fried. Nothing light and fresh to choose from. Ok rooms. Bed comforter and robes were dirty. "Leisure center" is old and tired and a mile from the rooms. The pools both need upgrades. Ok to bring small children to. Not much else for everyone else to enjoy. Did not have time to try the spa. Went fishing instead. Did not golf. Buffet Breakfast was terrible. Overall not upscale at all but otherwise ok is best we can say.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Resort at Glade Springs is a full service destination resort offering travelers a memorable mountain escape where they can enjoy a variety of accommodations, meeting facilities, outdoor adventures and recreational options while decompressing and being themselves. Its’ ideal Southern West Virginia setting provides the total package of outdoor mountain fun, world class golf, skiing, equestrian, tennis and spa services that offers great value and surpasses expectations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Groupon, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz and Cheap Tickets so you can book your The Resort at Glade Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Resort At Glade Springs Hotel Daniels
- Hotel At Glade Springs
- At Glade Springs Daniels
- Glade Springs Resort West Virginia