Was pleasantly surprised when I booked an express deal on Priceline and it turned out to be at this resort! We were put in a one bedroom executive suite in the Sugar Maple building. Breakfast was offered but we did not have time to partake. The grounds were gorgeous. Took our son to the recreation center, it was a nice set up with an indoor gym for shooting some baskets. The stables had beautiful horses. The pool looked very nice and updated. A wedding was going on at the one golf course area, it just looked beautiful! All in all this would be a nice three or four day stay. You can purchase a bracelet for the kids for $30/day where they can do so much. We only had one night so not much time to enjoy all they offered. I will say it was a little off the highway and a little difficult to find, but nice once there. Also, we ordered the room service pizza...wouldn't do that again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Resort at Glade Springs is a full service destination resort offering travelers a memorable mountain escape where they can enjoy a variety of accommodations, meeting facilities, outdoor adventures and recreational options while decompressing and being themselves. Its’ ideal Southern West Virginia setting provides the total package of outdoor mountain fun, world class golf, skiing, equestrian, tennis and spa services that offers great value and surpasses expectations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Odigeo, Travelocity, Priceline and Cheap Tickets so you can book your The Resort at Glade Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Resort At Glade Springs Hotel Daniels
- Hotel At Glade Springs
- At Glade Springs Daniels
- Glade Springs Resort West Virginia