We got to the hotel late and had to leave early. Once we were there we were disappointed we did not have an extra day to explore the resort! What I loved about the resort was the family activities it offered. It had something for everyone! The breakfast that came with our room was great. We also ordered food from Bunkers and it was fast and tasty. The indoor pool and game room are outdated but the kids don't care when they can swim! Loved that they had a bowling alley and movie room! Our executive suite was spacious, comfortable bedding and had a big bathroom. Just beware that if you are on the second floor you do need to walk up the stairs with your luggage. If we go back to the area I would love to explore the resort some more!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Resort at Glade Springs is a full service destination resort offering travelers a memorable mountain escape where they can enjoy a variety of accommodations, meeting facilities, outdoor adventures and recreational options while decompressing and being themselves. Its’ ideal Southern West Virginia setting provides the total package of outdoor mountain fun, world class golf, skiing, equestrian, tennis and spa services that offers great value and surpasses expectations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo and Cheap Tickets so you can book your The Resort at Glade Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Resort At Glade Springs Hotel Daniels
- Hotel At Glade Springs
- At Glade Springs Daniels
- Glade Springs Resort West Virginia