Sleep Inn Beaver-Beckley(Beaver)(Great Value!)
$71
$88
$76
Priceline
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $84/night.

$119
$114
1,492 results
All reviewsbowling alleyexecutive suitegolf tripgreat golfescape roommanor housesports bargolf courses areindoor poollaser tagbasketball courtrec centerskiing at winterplaceshuttle servicehorseback ridingthe main hotelpro shop
Reviewed July 24, 2014

If you are looking for an amazing golfing experience for yourself or group, contact Tracy Liliberte at GS Resort. 3 Amazing golf courses which were all in ideal conditions. The accommodations were excellent and comfortably handled the demands of our group (13 golfers). Everything about the resort was top-notch and everyone has already agreed that we are going back again next year.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Clockett2014
DeAnna D, Guest Relations Manager at The Resort at Glade Springs, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2014

Hello Clockett2014,
Thank you for bringing your golf group of 13 to Glade Springs! We are happy that you enjoyed all three of our 18-hole courses and had ideal conditions. Our golf management teams truly provide the wow factor among our golf courses (ranking in the top five in West Virginia). It is fantastic to see that your group will be joining us again next year; we look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed July 24, 2014

I recently made a trip to the heart of West Virginia and stayed at The Resort at Glade Springs. What a great experience. Not only is this part of West Virginia beautiful with ample attractions for the outdoors enthusiast to the history buff, but the the resort is just awesome. Excellent rooms and accomodations, great grilles/restaurants on site, beautiful homes and golf. Also served as a great home-base to explore the area as well... so you can either relax there and enjoy the resort or go out into the WV mountains and see some great sites and history.

Staff was on top of it.

Highly recommend an extended stay or even an overnight if you are passing through.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled solo

Dear B W,
Thank you for the kind review and high recommendations! Guests can certainly enjoy the outdoors whether they want to stay onsite or explore in the surrounding mountains. We are delighted that you had a great experience with us and hope you will be back to visit us again soon.

Reviewed July 23, 2014

I currently visited Glade Springs to host a business meeting and golf. We do this at least 3-4 times per year. The resort is great. We held our meetings in the conference space at the hotel which were just the size we needed. We golfed the second half of the day on the stonehaven course. All my guys had a great time. The courses looked great. Very well kept. We didn’t want to set anything big up for dinner, so we just met up at Bunkers afterwards. The staff at bunkers were great. They were able to sit all of us guys together and take great care of us. I come down to glade quite often, and whether it is just to golf or for work, everything is always good. I have a great time at the resort and highly recommend anyone check glade out.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank JRod64
DeAnna D, Guest Relations Manager at The Resort at Glade Springs, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2014

Dear JRod64,
Thank you for bringing your meeting and golf group to Glade Springs! We are quite pleased to see that your group had a great time and our Bunkers staff took good care of you. We look forward to hosting your group again in the near future!

Reviewed July 23, 2014

I worked with Tracy Liliberte at GS to book a 3 golf trip for 8 senior couples. Tracy was extremely easy to work with and everything was taken care of. We stayed in a Manor house which was perfectly suited for our group. We were able to walk to the Rotunda for a wonderful full buffet breakfast each morning. Everyone liked it. We are already planning to return next year!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank JeffA92952

Hello JeffA92952,
Thank you for the kind review and sharing with our travelers! Our Manor Houses are great for couples, golf groups and family reunions and we are happy they worked well for you. I will share these accolades with Tracey. We look forward to hosting your couples golf outing next year!

Reviewed July 22, 2014

My two young grandsons and I spent a great weekend at the Resort at Glade Springs for a business/family trip! We were immediately greeted with a warm welcome and friendly personality at the front desk where we were directed to our room in the Executive Suites. Our room was clean and comfortable with all the ammenities I expected. Breakfast at the Rotunda was excellent! My grandsons had all their favorite foods as well as many light/ healthy choices for me. Once again, a friendly and courteous staff! I was very impressed with my visit to the Spa and Salon as everyone was friendly and courteous... directing my grandsons to the gaming room and indoor basketball court where they could entertain themselves while I was enjoying the services offered in the Salon and Spa. The indoor pool was another great feature as we had a rain day. Very well kept and very clean! The grounds of the Resort at Glade Springs are absolutely beautiful, clean and well manicured! For the business side of my trip... every detail was taken care of and every need met. Tee times/boardroom meetings/ planned dinners/luncheons and extra-curricular activities went off without a hitch. Communications between myself and the staff at Glade Springs was excellent and when we experienced a "rain-night" for our pool party/dinner, plans were immediately changed to the beautiful tent near the pool and the party was awesome! I would recommend the Resort at Glade Springs for a week-end getaway, golf outing, business trip or family vacation... as well as a beautiful place for a wedding! I am certainly looking forward to next summer as I will be staying at this resort again!!!

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Lori R
DeAnna D, Guest Relations Manager at The Resort at Glade Springs, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2014

Dear Lori R,
Thank you for sharing this great review with our travel community! We are pleased to know that our resort was successful from the planning to the orchestration of your events and that we will have the good fortune of doing it again next summer! It is nice to see that you enjoyed the grounds, lodging, spa, dining and activities with our welcoming personalities as satisfaction is what we strive for. We look forward to working with you again and welcoming your group back!