My son enjoyed the Adventure camp, although quite pricey per day. Staff was nice and helpful. I would have preferred having the pools and bowling alley in walking distance to the main hotel, but they did have a shuttle. Rooms were of decent size and had a good view. Food was acceptable and reasonably priced. A good place for conferences or family getaways.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Resort at Glade Springs is a full service destination resort offering travelers a memorable mountain escape where they can enjoy a variety of accommodations, meeting facilities, outdoor adventures and recreational options while decompressing and being themselves. Its’ ideal Southern West Virginia setting provides the total package of outdoor mountain fun, world class golf, skiing, equestrian, tennis and spa services that offers great value and surpasses expectations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Groupon, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and Booking.com so you can book your The Resort at Glade Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Resort At Glade Springs Hotel Daniels
- Hotel At Glade Springs
- At Glade Springs Daniels
- Glade Springs Resort West Virginia