Our family spent two nights here in March. We were skiing at nearby Winterplace, and Glad Springs was recommended to us by friends. It is a wonderful resort - the rooms are a decent size (we had a king suite with pull-out couch), the restaurants were good and the Rec Center was awesome. With bowling, basketball, laser tag, an arcade, a pool, hot tub, sauna & spa, everyone in the family was entertained for both evenings. We are looking forward to going back during warmer months to take advantage of some other outdoor activities offered at the resort. The prices were very reasonable and we got a great value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Resort at Glade Springs is a full service destination resort offering travelers a memorable mountain escape where they can enjoy a variety of accommodations, meeting facilities, outdoor adventures and recreational options while decompressing and being themselves. Its’ ideal Southern West Virginia setting provides the total package of outdoor mountain fun, world class golf, skiing, equestrian, tennis and spa services that offers great value and surpasses expectations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and HRS so you can book your The Resort at Glade Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Resort At Glade Springs Hotel Daniels
- Hotel At Glade Springs
- At Glade Springs Daniels
- Glade Springs Resort West Virginia