We have stayed at the resort during all seasons now. This past visit was during winter/ski season. The snow was great! There were lots of other things to do after skiing as well. They had a bonfire that the kids and I loved. They also have a really cool recreation center, with a workout facility, bowling, swimming, basketball and more, that we all enjoyed. There were restaurants on-site that had a relaxed social feel too. The setting of the resort is absolutely beautiful. The leaves in the fall are amazing and it's warm enough to enjoy the outside activities. My husband and loved the golf courses and my daughter and I enjoyed horse back riding and the spa. We are definitely going back soon to try a weekend of golf and whitewater rafting.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Resort at Glade Springs is a full service destination resort offering travelers a memorable mountain escape where they can enjoy a variety of accommodations, meeting facilities, outdoor adventures and recreational options while decompressing and being themselves. Its’ ideal Southern West Virginia setting provides the total package of outdoor mountain fun, world class golf, skiing, equestrian, tennis and spa services that offers great value and surpasses expectations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Expedia, Travelocity, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your The Resort at Glade Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Resort At Glade Springs Hotel Daniels
- Hotel At Glade Springs
- At Glade Springs Daniels
- Glade Springs Resort West Virginia