We booked two rooms at the Inn so we can just walk to the breakfast. The price is very good in early March when approaching the end of ski season. The room is spacious so does the bathroom which has two sinks and it is clean. The front desk is helpful. The only complain will be the wall between rooms are so think basically you can hear others talk. It will be a huge concern if your neighbor is noisy. That is the reason I get one star off the rating.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Resort at Glade Springs is a full service destination resort offering travelers a memorable mountain escape where they can enjoy a variety of accommodations, meeting facilities, outdoor adventures and recreational options while decompressing and being themselves. Its’ ideal Southern West Virginia setting provides the total package of outdoor mountain fun, world class golf, skiing, equestrian, tennis and spa services that offers great value and surpasses expectations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your The Resort at Glade Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Resort At Glade Springs Hotel Daniels
- Hotel At Glade Springs
- At Glade Springs Daniels
- Glade Springs Resort West Virginia