Even though we enjoyed the breakfast buffet, lunch and dinner were hard to get on site. More tables and wait staff is needed for the amount of people staying there. One night we waited online for over an hour at Bunkers sports bar which doesnt take reservations. We decided just to order a pizza to go which took another half an hour to get. Overall the room and the amenities on site were good except for the restaurants which didn't have room and staff to accommodate guests. We stayed over a holiday weekend and that is why it was busy, but the managers should have more staff during these busy times.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Resort at Glade Springs is a full service destination resort offering travelers a memorable mountain escape where they can enjoy a variety of accommodations, meeting facilities, outdoor adventures and recreational options while decompressing and being themselves. Its’ ideal Southern West Virginia setting provides the total package of outdoor mountain fun, world class golf, skiing, equestrian, tennis and spa services that offers great value and surpasses expectations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, Hotwire, Priceline and Cheap Tickets so you can book your The Resort at Glade Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Resort At Glade Springs Hotel Daniels
- Hotel At Glade Springs
- At Glade Springs Daniels
- Glade Springs Resort West Virginia