We stayed in one of the Executive Suits at the Glade Springs Resort during our snow tubing trip at Winterplace (about 10 min. away) in December 2013. Check- in was fast and smooth. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The cleanliness of the room was excellent. Great breakfast buffet included in the stay. The leisure center provided many activities, which we thoroughly enjoyed. They allowed us to continue to use the leisure center for the rest of the day after we checked out. Highly recommend! Great Price, Clean, & Enjoyable!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Resort at Glade Springs is a full service destination resort offering travelers a memorable mountain escape where they can enjoy a variety of accommodations, meeting facilities, outdoor adventures and recreational options while decompressing and being themselves. Its’ ideal Southern West Virginia setting provides the total package of outdoor mountain fun, world class golf, skiing, equestrian, tennis and spa services that offers great value and surpasses expectations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your The Resort at Glade Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Resort At Glade Springs Hotel Daniels
- Hotel At Glade Springs
- At Glade Springs Daniels
- Glade Springs Resort West Virginia