We traveled to Morgantown for football game, and stayed at Glade Springs on our way back to Raleigh .November is between the golf and snow seasons in this area, so it was not crowded. I played golf, in spite of the leaves and wind, but the course and staff were extremely friendly. While the resort was not crowded, the staff supported us very well , and the food and service were great.This looks like a great spot to visit during the snow season in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Resort at Glade Springs is a full service destination resort offering travelers a memorable mountain escape where they can enjoy a variety of accommodations, meeting facilities, outdoor adventures and recreational options while decompressing and being themselves. Its’ ideal Southern West Virginia setting provides the total package of outdoor mountain fun, world class golf, skiing, equestrian, tennis and spa services that offers great value and surpasses expectations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Resort at Glade Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Resort At Glade Springs Hotel Daniels
- Hotel At Glade Springs
- At Glade Springs Daniels
- Glade Springs Resort West Virginia