The room at the Inn was nice. Staff was friendly. The breakfast bar was good, variety of fruit, link sausage, scrambled eggs, hash browns, fried apples, biscuits, gravy, etc. The Gravity Zip Line was awesome and so were the Guides! The Trail ride was ok, slow pace, pretty scenery. Definitely recommend the massage at the spa. Beautiful area. We enjoyed our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Resort at Glade Springs is a full service destination resort offering travelers a memorable mountain escape where they can enjoy a variety of accommodations, meeting facilities, outdoor adventures and recreational options while decompressing and being themselves. Its’ ideal Southern West Virginia setting provides the total package of outdoor mountain fun, world class golf, skiing, equestrian, tennis and spa services that offers great value and surpasses expectations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your The Resort at Glade Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Resort At Glade Springs Hotel Daniels
- Hotel At Glade Springs
- At Glade Springs Daniels
- Glade Springs Resort West Virginia