Visited for a weekend getaway with the family. The resort is located in a very secluded vallyey. It was perfect. Anything you needed was located on the property. There was all kinds of activities for the children. We went biking, hiking, golfed, and enjoyed some time at their private lake. There are a couple of restaurants on the grounds. Breakfast was excellent.
There is also a rec center that was perfect.....bowling alley, movie theatre, swimming pools, and my favorite...a dry and wet sauna.
It was very relaxing. The kids loved waking up to the deer right outside our rooms.
The service was excellent. The staff were very attentive.
All in all a great time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Resort at Glade Springs is a full service destination resort offering travelers a memorable mountain escape where they can enjoy a variety of accommodations, meeting facilities, outdoor adventures and recreational options while decompressing and being themselves. Its’ ideal Southern West Virginia setting provides the total package of outdoor mountain fun, world class golf, skiing, equestrian, tennis and spa services that offers great value and surpasses expectations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo and Cheap Tickets so you can book your The Resort at Glade Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Resort At Glade Springs Hotel Daniels
- Hotel At Glade Springs
- At Glade Springs Daniels
- Glade Springs Resort West Virginia