I was placed in Manor 1. Evidently, there was no heating as at 76 in heat mode it was still cold in the room. All maid service did was "toss" the bed spread back on the bed and pick up towels. Coffee cup and glasses were still dirty. Coffee pot was still dirty. One pillow case had blood stains on it - and not mine - as they had been washed in.
As had been in the past three years - service was as poor as the food was good. Doesn't appear to have enough trained help. The one bright spot was a lady in Bunker's named Tiffany. She was very good and enjoyable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Resort at Glade Springs is a full service destination resort offering travelers a memorable mountain escape where they can enjoy a variety of accommodations, meeting facilities, outdoor adventures and recreational options while decompressing and being themselves. Its’ ideal Southern West Virginia setting provides the total package of outdoor mountain fun, world class golf, skiing, equestrian, tennis and spa services that offers great value and surpasses expectations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Odigeo, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your The Resort at Glade Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Resort At Glade Springs Hotel Daniels
- Hotel At Glade Springs
- At Glade Springs Daniels
- Glade Springs Resort West Virginia