The golf courses, Cobb, Stonehaven and Woodhaven were excellent. The resort is very well maintained and the staff is extremely courteous. Our family went for dinner to the Glades Grill which is now an Italian themed restaurant. The temperature in the place was uncomfortably warm. It took almost an hour to get our food. Unfortunately after the long wait, the food did not taste well and for the money spent we were disappointed. The Bunkers Grill had much better food and was more reasonably priced.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Resort at Glade Springs is a full service destination resort offering travelers a memorable mountain escape where they can enjoy a variety of accommodations, meeting facilities, outdoor adventures and recreational options while decompressing and being themselves. Its’ ideal Southern West Virginia setting provides the total package of outdoor mountain fun, world class golf, skiing, equestrian, tennis and spa services that offers great value and surpasses expectations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, Odigeo, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your The Resort at Glade Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Resort At Glade Springs Hotel Daniels
- Hotel At Glade Springs
- At Glade Springs Daniels
- Glade Springs Resort West Virginia