“What you see is not what you get!”
Review of Rice Bowl

Rice Bowl
Ranked #1 of 29 Restaurants in Cross Lanes
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed July 1, 2012

Banner outside restaurant advertised Sunday Buffet. Once we got inside learned there was no buffet. OK go to plan B. My husband ordered a beer and was told we don't carry that kind any more. Now we're on plan C. Ordered sweet and sour pork from menu. Was told we don't have that any more. Bring on plan D. Finally found something on the menu that they had only to look down while I was eating to see ants crawling on table. Not only were they on the table but closer inspection saw them on the wall as well. Food was average. Obviously we won't be back.

1  Thank Mountainsetc

Reviewed June 28, 2012

Best Asian food around!!! We eat here at least once a month and have for 15 years.

Date of visit: June 2012
Reviewed June 25, 2012

I've only been here at lunch to have the buffet, but the food has always been good and the price is only about $6 per person. My young kids have gone with me and as I recall they were half priced (which I appreciated because they didn't eat much). I liked the lo mein and egg rolls. I absolutely LOVE the green beans. I'm not a huge fan of Chinese food in general, but it wasn't until I traveled out of town and tried other Chinese restaurants that I realized just how good this little restaurant here at home was.

Date of visit: May 2012
Reviewed December 22, 2011

They have a seafood salad here that is probably from a bucket, but it is especially good. Sometims it is served warm and sometimes it still has ice crystals in it from the freezer, but it is always especially tasty. I eat here 2-3 times per month. The service is efficient without being intrusive.

Reviewed November 30, 2011

They overcharged our debit card by $10 and refused to do anything about it. They also all of a sudden couldnt understand english. What a horrible place, don't ever go there again.

Date of visit: November 2011