“Great place for breakfast!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #3 of 26 Restaurants in Cross Lanes
Cuisines: American
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Nashville, Indiana
“Great place for breakfast!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2013

The service was wonderful and the food was great! I have been to a lot of Cracker Barrel restaurants over the years and have never had a bad experience. This one was exceptional though. We got there early, so there was no wait and the food came quickly. We were in and out in 45 minutes. The food was hot and the server was very nice. The person at checkout was very friendly also. Can't complain.

Visited June 2013
2 Thank Matt S

Nicholasville, Kentucky
“Busy”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 21, 2013

The weekend crowd is thick and service can get a little slow if you're in a hurry. Trying getting to dinner before 6pm and you will have better luck than I did. With that being said the food was good and I would go there again.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank El S
Clarksburg, West Virginia
“Enjoyed”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2013

Very friendly staff fast service, great! Joshua was a gem, although he was not our waiter, he came and was interested in why we were there. Felt welcomed.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Diana S
Blackwood, United Kingdom
“Tidy food, tidy prices, well worth a visit.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2013

Have visited this establishment many times and I have to say the food is superb (although different to what I'm used to here in South Wales).service was friendly and accomodating, loved the cornbread, and the prices were ridiculously cheap.The only weird thing is this business of tipping, which being British is totally alien to us.The gift shop was well set out and the prices were reasonable.Wish we had one of these places over here.

Visited August 2012
McKinney, Texas
“Tried and failed”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 12, 2013

I've been here several times recently on trips; each time eager to give them another chance. We went for the meatloaf special and they were out. We ordered the roast beef and it was tough as nails. It was a special lunch too with relatives I hadn't seen. My one older relative kept saying, "I can't eat this. It's too tough." that sort of says it all.

Visited February 2013