“Consistent as usual”

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #3 of 26 Restaurants in Cross Lanes
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
RALEIGH, NC
“Consistent as usual”
Reviewed December 29, 2012

Stopped after long drive, location is viewable from highway but very difficult to find once you exit roadway. Some signs would help. Food and staff were excellent as usual. Only drawback I find at ALL Cracker Barrel is the difficulty in promptly paying the bill. Two registers max, if someone makes as error on a charge it takes forever to find "the manager" to fix it.

• Visited December 2012

Charleston, West Virginia
“Great food”
Reviewed December 20, 2012 via mobile

Cracker Barrel does have good food. If they could accommodate the lunch crowd with faster service, we would eat there for lunch more often. (especially the Cross Lanes location)

Richmond
“It's Cracker Barrel ... we loved it.”
Reviewed August 29, 2012

I got dinner to go for the family ... had grilled tenderloins and fish. All were hot tasty and crew was excellent. Very helpful. I agree with other folks it is hard to find but well worth the drive.

• Visited August 2012
Charleston, West Virginia
“Horrible”
Reviewed July 6, 2012

The Cracker Barrel in Cross Lanes is the most horrible place I have ever ate at. The food was cold, smallest portions I have ever seen for the prices that they charge. I ordered the ribeye dinner with a baked potato and got a steak with no potato. I was not told that the potatoes was going to take another 15 mins before they were ready. I refused the steak and the manager and waitress got mad because I did not want to eat a steak without my potato. It was a very frustrating dinner on the 4th of July. We had 4 people in our party, and we ended up leaving without eating anything. Will NEVER go to this restaurant again!

Visited July 2012
1 Thank tammy89333
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Tough to get too - but always good!”
Reviewed June 27, 2012

It's hard to get to this location at the top of the hill, but worth it. Always good service and same Cracker Barrell consistency.

Visited June 2012