“Average”

Golden Corral
Ranked #6 of 29 Restaurants in Cross Lanes
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed January 7, 2013

Food was just ok. Service and seating were extremely slow. For the price I feel like we got what we paid for. But if you are in a hurry, this is not the place for you.

Reviewed August 29, 2012

Its Golden Corral ... I was not disappointed. This one has the newer layout I have seen in other states and citys and a TACO BAR!!! we dont have a taco bar here in central Va. This one also had a privet function room which was nice ... kids all the little nieces, nephews and cousins. Staff was great and managed to keep all our drinks refilled and dirty plates cleared. Thanks Golden Corral we had a good meal.

Reviewed August 23, 2012

We have been to many Golden Corrals and they are very similar. The selection is huge but the quality isn't always there. The teriyaki steak was my favorite but the fried Okra was lacking

Reviewed June 13, 2012

good hot food and a variety of options to choose from. This is a family friendly place to eat.

Reviewed May 1, 2012

Every time I go there, it smells like someone has mopped the floor and wiped the tables with a cloth/mop that has mildewed. The food is fair, but the place just isn't that clean. Eating a dessert that a kid has just finished playing in, is not my idea of a great meal.