Sleep Inn & Suites
$99
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $113/night.

$62
$75
$124
Orbitz.com
$118
All reviewscracker barrelcookiestgi fridaysbreadsticksmardi gras casinochoice hotelsusa todayfreshly popped popcornsocial hourwv areagreat place to stayyogurtluxury hotelexcellent stayhave stayed here several timesbeds were very comfortablewest virginia
Reviewed April 9, 2014 via mobile

Family of 5 (including a 9 mo old baby) just passing through. The hotel & room was very clean, nicely decorated, smoke free, staff very helpful & friendly, nice breakfast. Beds were "ok" but I wish I'd brought my own pillow. Our room was shower only (no tub) so no bath for the baby! This is actually one hotel that I was not afraid to let the baby crawl on the floor. Portable crib was a pack n play but the sheet they brought was an actual crib sheet which would be dangerous for the baby to sleep on due to improper fitting. All the reviews on the coffee were correct...it's pretty awful. Cracker Barrel & TGIF within walking distance. Pool is small but adequate for the kids to take a quick swim. I've read reviews about ppl not being able to find the place even with GPS but maybe their GPS needs updating because we had no issues, even in the dark. I'd definitely stay again if passing through.

Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank Polly824
Reviewed April 3, 2014

When we head south for vacation we usually stop overnight in the Charleston, WV area. Nice hotels are hard to find there, so this one was a great find! Very nicely decorated rooms, clean and pleasant! Good price, pleasant staff. We will be back to this hotel whenever we need to stay in this area.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 2, 2014

I was at the computer desk. A coupie was having trouble with their vehicle and weren't sure if they needed to stay another night or not. After contacting their business, they were to stay. What made it heart warming was the way they were treated by front desk. They were very kind and considerate towards the couple. The couple really appreciated the kindess and thanked them several times. I would advise anyone who has yet to experience the Sleep Inn & Suites at Cross Lanes to come and visit. I quite sure you would enjoy being treated like family.

Room Tip: I have never had a bad room. I like the top floor because of watching the evening sky.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed March 30, 2014 via mobile

Stayed one night to gamble at the casino. Very clean hotel and the room was smoke free and did not smell like old smoke at all. It's up to date with tv microwave and refrigerator. There is a Cracker Barrel and TGI Fridays very close. A shuttle to and from the casino ever 15 mins is free. A free breakfast in the morning was descent with a lot of variety.
The wifi was tricky. Make sure you read the instructions before you get made like I did.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 26, 2014

I stayed here while traveling with my son's lacrosse team. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The rooms were very clean and comfortable. My room was just off the lobby and by the elevators. I was worried that it would be too noisy, but it was very quiet. Great value!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family