“Great Hospitality!”
Review of Sleep Inn & Suites

Sleep Inn & Suites
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Cross Lanes
Reviewed April 13, 2014

Just stayed here recently with two other couples for a fun trip of dog racing and gambling. Got a great deal because they had three rooms left and if we rented them all ,we got a discount! It was just what we needed! The rooms were very nice,spacious and clean! The fresh chocolate chip cookies were a real treat when returning for the evening! Had a great breakfast buffet and the cook kept everything filled and fresh! We checked out the pool and whirlpool the one evening and the pool was great. However, was disappointed in the whirlpool, I was so looking forward to, as it was like a bath with no pressure of water emitting from the jets. Only downfall! Could have been easily fixed by a plumber or maintenance man as we could hear the pressure build up in the adjoining room only to lose pressure by the time it hit the whirpool. Would definitely stay here again, however!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
There are newer reviews for Sleep Inn & Suites

Reviewed April 9, 2014 via mobile

Family of 5 (including a 9 mo old baby) just passing through. The hotel & room was very clean, nicely decorated, smoke free, staff very helpful & friendly, nice breakfast. Beds were "ok" but I wish I'd brought my own pillow. Our room was shower only (no tub) so no bath for the baby! This is actually one hotel that I was not afraid to let the baby crawl on the floor. Portable crib was a pack n play but the sheet they brought was an actual crib sheet which would be dangerous for the baby to sleep on due to improper fitting. All the reviews on the coffee were correct...it's pretty awful. Cracker Barrel & TGIF within walking distance. Pool is small but adequate for the kids to take a quick swim. I've read reviews about ppl not being able to find the place even with GPS but maybe their GPS needs updating because we had no issues, even in the dark. I'd definitely stay again if passing through.

Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank Polly824
Reviewed April 3, 2014

When we head south for vacation we usually stop overnight in the Charleston, WV area. Nice hotels are hard to find there, so this one was a great find! Very nicely decorated rooms, clean and pleasant! Good price, pleasant staff. We will be back to this hotel whenever we need to stay in this area.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 2, 2014

I was at the computer desk. A coupie was having trouble with their vehicle and weren't sure if they needed to stay another night or not. After contacting their business, they were to stay. What made it heart warming was the way they were treated by front desk. They were very kind and considerate towards the couple. The couple really appreciated the kindess and thanked them several times. I would advise anyone who has yet to experience the Sleep Inn & Suites at Cross Lanes to come and visit. I quite sure you would enjoy being treated like family.

Room Tip: I have never had a bad room. I like the top floor because of watching the evening sky.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed March 30, 2014 via mobile

Stayed one night to gamble at the casino. Very clean hotel and the room was smoke free and did not smell like old smoke at all. It's up to date with tv microwave and refrigerator. There is a Cracker Barrel and TGI Fridays very close. A shuttle to and from the casino ever 15 mins is free. A free breakfast in the morning was descent with a lot of variety.
The wifi was tricky. Make sure you read the instructions before you get made like I did.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 26, 2014

I stayed here while traveling with my son's lacrosse team. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The rooms were very clean and comfortable. My room was just off the lobby and by the elevators. I was worried that it would be too noisy, but it was very quiet. Great value!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed March 18, 2014

I stayed here while traveling on business and I couldn't have asked for a nicer hotel. Great pool and hot tub and the staff are very helpful and friendly. I look forward to the next time I stay at this or any other Sleep Inn & Suites.

• Stayed: March 2014
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cross Lanes
Wyndham Garden Hotel Cross Lanes Charleston
Holiday Inn Express Cross Lanes
Mardi Gras Casino & Resort
Hampton Inn Charleston - Southridge
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Charleston South
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham...
#1 of 3 in South Charleston
Wingate by Wyndham Charleston
Wingate by Wyndham Charleston
#2 of 3 in South Charleston

Been to Sleep Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!