“Overnight stay”

Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Clarksburg
Oakville, Canada
“Overnight stay”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2013

We were driving from Charleston, South Carolina on our way back to Ontario, Canada, and found this hotel in the tour book. We arrived around midnight. I had called earlier and the hotel staff was very pleasant and helpful. The check in was speedy. This hotel is conveniently located off the Interstate, and the room is spacious and nicely furnished, and the area safe. I would definitely recommend it.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Severn, MD
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2013

These folks are first rate. They truly make you feel as though you are THE most important guest in the hotel. All team members are very pleasant and as helpful as they can be. I will return to this hotel. I look forward to my next visit.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

FOMCKBGI, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn, responded to this review, October 16, 2013
I want to personally thank you for your most recent stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Clarksburg! I am please to know that you had an enjoyable stay while you were here. We take our guest satisfaction and the feedback that you provide us very seriously. This gives us the training tools to make sure that we do our best, each and every time!
Once again, thank you for choosing the Hilton Garden Inn and we look forward to seeing you in the future!
Toronto
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2013

Exactly what I would expect from a Hilton which is why I booked my stay here. Beautiful lobby, quick and easy check in. Room was spotless , comfortable beds, linens. Quiet room, couldn't hear anyone else. Yes . You pay a little more but we had a good night's sleep which made our next travel day much easier.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Herndon, Virginia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2013

We always stay at the HGI when in Clarksburg which is about once or twice a year. This trip was everything we expected. The staff is always pleasant and Lane actually remembers my name from visit to visit. The rooms are always spotless and comfortable with upscale linens. The cookies in the lobby are always a nice touch. We love the outdoor patio where we spend most of our time when at the hotel. This trip the only down side was that the patio was very dirty, littered with cigarette butts and the tables were dirty. We cleaned our table. I was actually tempted to ask for a vacuum cleaner to clean up the cigarettes. We didn't eat at the restaurant or order room service this trip, but I can tell you from past experience that the mac and cheese is wonderful.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
White Plains, Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2013

I have stayed at this property several times - really nice facilities, very clean, organized and well maintained. Ordinarily, all of my visits are ***** 5 Stars *****, this past visit (8/31) the hotel was excellent (as usual), the restaurant however, was a bit lack luster. Under staffed for any form of a rush - under prepared on food. Not a reason to avoid a stay - just a a little insight.

virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2013

I've stayed here several times when visiting the Italian Heritage Festival. Great staff and the place is immaculate. Beds are comfy with soft linens and pillows. They have a nice courtyard off the bar area with tables and chairs. I just wish they would clean up the cigarette butts that messy smokers leave behind on the ground. Or give them ashtrays so they won't be such slobs.

They have a van that will drop off and pick up from local places, allowing you to enjoy the local restaurants and safely have an adult beverage. The food in the cafe is good and the macaroni and cheese is the best. And they put out cookies in the evenings except on weekends :(

My own quibble is that the kleenex is like sandpaper.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Richmond, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2013

The hotel was clean and comfortable. It was convenient to local shopping and restaurants. I was welcomed as a rewards member and was offered complimentary water. I enjoyed the chair in the room as an alternative to sitting on the bed.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Also consider these accommodations in or near Clarksburg
SpringHill Suites Bridgeport Clarksburg
TownePlace Suites Bridgeport Clarksburg
Sutton Inn
Sutton Inn
#2 of 3 in Clarksburg
Hampton Inn Bridgeport/Clarksburg
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Bridgeport
Days Inn & Suites Bridgeport - Clarksburg

Been to Hilton Garden Inn? Share your experiences!