Hilton Garden Inn
$99
$60
$67
$104
All reviewsburger kinggreat hotelbusiness centereasy accessmade to order breakfastpool and hot tubfront desk staffcomplimentary breakfastclean roomsbusiness triplong driveparking lotoff the highwaywould stay againwest virginiahgilobby
Reviewed September 10, 2012

I have had a 5 night stay in Clarksburg and this Hotel has good, incredibly clean rooms with good beds, microwave, fridge, flat screen, free wi go that works . It also has a door pool and spa. Again immaculately clean. Great buffet breakfast and dinner or room service between 5pm and 10pm. All staff are very helpful and friendly. Hotel is located at the end of Emily Dve shopping centre, just a short walk to Walmart and plenty of restaurants

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed September 8, 2012

We have stayed at the HGI many times when visiting Clarksburg. It is always a pleasant experience. The staff are wonderful and will go out of their way to please. I had booked three rooms for family and friends. Two of the nights were paid for with Hilton Honor points. There was a mix up for one of the prepaid nights. The manager took care of the problem in no time. The rooms are comfortable with sleep comfort beds. Rooms are equipped with a refrigerator, microwave and coffee pot. There is complimentary coffee and hot water in the lobby. Wifi and parking are complimentary. We had dinner on the patio two of the nights. The first night my husband and I split a blue cheese burger and macaroni and cheese. The burger was great, but the macaroni and cheese was so good that the second night we ordered it again. The hotel provides a van service. Alex, our driver was the best. He took us anywhere we wanted to go in the evenings, so we could enjoy dinners with wine and not have to worry about driving. The freshly baked cookies in the evening are a plus as well.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 31, 2012

My stay was for a week in duration. I was very satisfied with my stay here. They had a fine business center, and it was very clean. The swimming pool and hot tub were a great treat for the body. The rooms were very nice and had a comfortable king bed in it as well. Great for business or pleasure! The people were friendly.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed August 29, 2012

This is the 2nd time sleeping at this HGI location. Beautiful as always. The hotel is so clean and very well kept. Pool and hot tub was spotless and very warm. Our room was great and so clean. No scum around the tub or sinks...just immaculate! We loved the cozy duvets on the bed and very comfy matresses. Ive stayed at many hotels and this is by far the best. I love the location being right off the HWY and its so beautiful all lit up at night. We ended up getting the package that included breakfast and had the best breakfast ever. The buffet had potatoes, omlettes or eggs to order, fresh fruit, danishes, waffles, to die for french toast ect. ect.
I could go on and on about this hotel and cant wait to come back on our next trip home from Myrtle Beach. My husband and 3 daughters loved it too and my kids are so excited for our next stay. If you are looking for a hotel in Clarksburg, WV this is the one...you wont regret it. Dont forget to add on the breakfast, its so worth it. Thankyou for an amazing stay!
The Bromley Family

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank allyb76
Reviewed July 24, 2012

We chose this hotel over the other option for a wedding because they were offering a limo service back and forth to the reception. This hotel was $40 more a night than the other. We expected good service. Trying to book a room, I got connected to some person with a foreign accent that I could not understand and ended up having to repeat my information multiple times. My call lasted three times longer than what it should have. The parking was bad. One time I had to wait for someone to leave to get a spot. The room was nice if not a tad small compare to one we stayed in a few weeks ago. For the wedding, they were offering a limo service to and from the reception so no one had to drive. The limo was set to leave a 4 o'clock. We were in the lobby at 5 till 4. The limo driver was in the lobby with us. Two people from a different wedding talked to the driver and they left. We though we were the next shuttle. That driver said the limo we were supposed to take just left with the wrong people. We told the front desk and they said "sorry. There was nothing they could do. We could either wait over an hour for the next limo (we would miss introductions, the meal and the first dance) or drive ourselves." Not driving ourselves was the whole reason we chose the $40 more a night Hilton Garden Inn. The limo driver called saying he picked up the wrong people. We then got on the other shuttle that was to go to Pete Dye (13 people in a 10 seater van) and met the limo at a BP gas station. We then got in the limo which was smaller than shuttle and took the 40 minute drive to the reception site. We missed the cocktail hour and arrived minutes before the wedding party did. On the return trip, we had to beg them to send two shuttles or a few people would be at the reception site well after midnight. Today I noticed I had no charge from the hotel in my bank account. I though they were following up on their "Satisfaction Guaranteed or you don't pay" policy and called to double check. The manager was not there yet so I left my information at 9:30 am and asked for a manger to call me back. At 5:00 pm I still had not received a call so I called them. After the first person didn't even list to my problem and informed me that it was just a retainer fee; I said again that I have absolutely NO charge appearing on my bank account. I was then transferred to a manager. They informed me that it was my banks problem and they were still charging me for the two nights. I told them I wasn't sure because I thought they were backing up their Satisfaction Guarantee and refund my money. He said No, its your banks problem because we are showing a charge for two night and nothing stated other wise. I am very dissatisfied with how they handled our problems and concern. They staff acted as if they could care less about our problems. Every time we mentioned the limo debacle, they would just say they heard about it and no one ever said they were sorry that it happened. It was inferred to us that we were the ones who messed up. Worst experience I have ever had with a "higher end" hotel and its services. I figured the phrase "You get what you pay for" applied here, but now I know it doesn't.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends