“Average Applebee's Experince”

Applebee's
Ranked #28 of 76 Restaurants in Clarksburg
Cuisines: American
Reviewed January 27, 2013

When I go out of town I usually try to avoid places that we have in our hometown. With that the food was decent and the service was good. This is all based off comparing it to my local Applebee's. I'd visit this location again if that was where my client wanted to go.

Reviewed December 15, 2012

In September I took my sister and my two friends out for my sisters 18th birthday. I told the waitress upon being seated that it was her birthday and she had been having a hard week, can she make her feel special please. "oh yes" the waitress said. We ordered appetizers and our food. We waited around 30 minutes for our appetizer AND food which all came out at the exact same time. Our food was just okay. Our waitress never came and asked us if we would like refills. When she finally DID come to the table to check on us, she handed us the check and never came back. No happy birthday for my sister as she had promised, and definately NO customer service skills or refills on our $2.59 sodas that we had purchased!

I called the manager that VERY night and explained the situation. He told me that he would be sending my sister something to help make up for it. It was the end of November and STILL nothing had been recieved by myself or my sister. Now, after I called AGAIN, and it being almost Christmas and having been promised TWICE that this issue would be resolved, I am still feeling extremely dissatisfied with this location of Applebees, and will not be returning unless they make this right.

I will not recommend this restaurant at all unless you want to be looked down upon and treated poorly when you are spending over $50 on food and drinks with your girl friends.

1  Thank MaryRuth B
Reviewed December 11, 2012

i like applebee's because of the special two can eat for $20.00. the food is good service is good. we like to have steak and bake potatoes with the onion ring appatisers.

Reviewed October 11, 2012

Went there 3 or 4 times after they opened. The service was terrible! Might be better now, but we haven't been back in a least a year.

Reviewed September 20, 2012

Actually heading there tonight to meet friends for dinner. Very good food. Never disappointed. Service is great and atmosphere is wonderful..