“Red Hot”

Cuisines: Chinese
Winchester, Virginia
“Red Hot”
Reviewed September 8, 2013

This is your typical Chinese buffet, although it is well disguised until you get inside. Many buffet stands to choose from, but just your same old choices of food. Service good. Hostess staff not too intelligent. Food good. Good prices until you order alcohol.

• Visited September 2013

Clarksburg, West Virginia
“It was ok.”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

It was ok. The food was good, but like your average Chinese dishes. They had a lot of food bars but they were all just the average food on any bar.

• Visited April 2013
Parsons, West Virginia
“Large assortment of tasty dishes”
Reviewed June 10, 2013

My wife and I ate here on a Friday evening around 5:30. It was busy, but not overly crowded. They have a large assortment of good dishes. Everything seemed to be at proper temperatures. I had a steak cooked to order that was a little bit tough, no the flavor was very good. The Chinese dishes that I tried were all good. There was a baked corn dish (I don't remember the name) that was great. My wife's favorite was a creamed spinach dish. Our server was excellent. My only complaint, and a small one at that, was that a couple of the dishes were not labeled. Overall, we were very pleased and will definitely visit again.

• Visited June 2013