“Great”

Cuisines: Italian
Anmoore WV
“Great”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Fresh bread by the dozen. Just awesome fresh bread. Pepperoni rolls too, Stop by and take a loaf home. You will love it.

Visited November 2012

Herndon, Virginia
“Best Pepperoni Roll”
Reviewed September 16, 2012

I grew up in the North View section of Clarksburg and have been going to this bakery since I was a little girl. I believe it's been around since the 1920s. The D’Annunzio’s freshly baked bread, hoagie rolls, and pepperoni rolls are the best in Clarksburg. There are other Italian bread bakeries in Clarksburg area, but this is my favorite. Anytime we are visiting Clarksburg, we always stop by the bakery on our way out of town to stock up on their products. They always have fresh and hot pepperoni rolls just out of the oven. Yum! I bring home loaves of bread and put in my freezer. Even after thawing it is just as fresh as the day I bought it.

• Visited September 2012