“Very Large Chinese Buffet”

Grand China Buffet and Grill
Ranked #12 of 79 Restaurants in Clarksburg
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed May 25, 2013

While staying in the Clarksburg, WV area, my husband and I chose to have lunch at the Grand China Buffet and Grill. The meal was very reasonably priced for such a large selection of Chinese and American foods and the staff was very friendly. The foods on the buffet were the largest selection we have ever seen in a China buffet.

We were very pleased with our selections. There was plenty to choose from: salad bar, Chinese foods, Mongolian bar, American foods, fruit bar, desserts, ice cream, everything imaginable. It was so good that we had lunch there the next day before departing the area. The price was excellent for what was available and the staff was friendly. We will certainly eat there again when in the Clarksburg area.

Reviewed May 1, 2013

a very large variety of food to please most everyone. quality and preparation and service are excellent

Reviewed March 21, 2013

very large Chinese buffet that's as good tasting as most Chinese buffets that you'll find anywhere. The seating area is very large and a little worn but for the $5ish per person that they charge it's quite a bargain

Reviewed March 20, 2013

The chicken had a very funny taste. In general all the food tasted weird. The place was clean. But the food was awful.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

This place has improved, the food is better & the service is great, only issue I really have is the fact the servers "hover" once they give you the bill. I really hate trying to finish my meal while anybody looks over my shoulder & waits for me to pay for the meal.

1  Thank tjeffries