This is the place to stay for a wonderful comfortable stay. Great value for your money and food to make you absolutely delighted to wake up in the morning. The hospitality abounds and takes you back to a kinder gentler time. I can't wait to get back in two weeks. I will stay no where else when in West Virginia. The decor is beautiful and they go out of their way to make you feel at home. This is definetly the place teo stay when visitng Charleston adn the surrounding area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Brass Pineapple Inn-Historic Stately Accommodations with Modern Amenities. Rooms have 12 foot ceilings, beautiful lighting, sturdy wood beds, private bathrooms. Breakfast Included with Room Rate. Meals and Room Service Available. Award winning accommodations. Guests include Good Morning America, Arts & Entertainment Television, PBS, Mountain Stage, Delloitte & Touche, MeadWestvaco, Bayer, Toyota, Producers from Oprah Winfrey Network. Conveniently located only 3 blocks from I-77/I-64, 3 Miles from Yeager Airport, 1/2 Block from State Capitol Complex, 1 Mile from Downtown, 3/4 Mile from Clay Center, 1.5 Miles from Civic Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, Priceline and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Brass Pineapple Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brass Pineapple Bed And Breakfast
- Brass Pineapple Hotel Charleston