This B&B is best described as dark, cluttered, and vastly overpriced. My husband and I had a room on the second floor that was very cramped and the electrical arrangements were enough to keep you awake at night. Small rooms can be cozy but that term would never be applied to the room we had. We did not stay for breakfast because we could not wait to get out of that house. I could not even bring myself to use the shower. It was so dark and claustrophobic.
My husband made the reservation and did not ask the price. I was shocked when I saw the amount posted on our credit card. The Brass Pineapple is not a good value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Brass Pineapple Inn-Historic Stately Accommodations with Modern Amenities. Rooms have 12 foot ceilings, beautiful lighting, sturdy wood beds, private bathrooms. Breakfast Included with Room Rate. Meals and Room Service Available. Award winning accommodations. Guests include Good Morning America, Arts & Entertainment Television, PBS, Mountain Stage, Delloitte & Touche, MeadWestvaco, Bayer, Toyota, Producers from Oprah Winfrey Network. Conveniently located only 3 blocks from I-77/I-64, 3 Miles from Yeager Airport, 1/2 Block from State Capitol Complex, 1 Mile from Downtown, 3/4 Mile from Clay Center, 1.5 Miles from Civic Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Brass Pineapple Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brass Pineapple Hotel Charleston
- Brass Pineapple Bed And Breakfast