Lisa and her staff were wonderful. Fun, friendly and so helpful. The rooms were lovely, clean and cozy, they try to think of all that you might need. The house is so beautiful and we loved sitting on the front porch cuddling with Pineapple the cat. Every morning at breakfast there was something different and delicious. We loved the fact that Lisa buys from local organic suppliers and works her magic. The location is ideal, we jogged along the river most mornings and strolled the Capital grounds and river each evening. We will definitely be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Brass Pineapple Inn-Historic Stately Accommodations with Modern Amenities. Rooms have 12 foot ceilings, beautiful lighting, sturdy wood beds, private bathrooms. Breakfast Included with Room Rate. Meals and Room Service Available. Award winning accommodations. Guests include Good Morning America, Arts & Entertainment Television, PBS, Mountain Stage, Delloitte & Touche, MeadWestvaco, Bayer, Toyota, Producers from Oprah Winfrey Network. Conveniently located only 3 blocks from I-77/I-64, 3 Miles from Yeager Airport, 1/2 Block from State Capitol Complex, 1 Mile from Downtown, 3/4 Mile from Clay Center, 1.5 Miles from Civic Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, Cancelon and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Brass Pineapple Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brass Pineapple Bed And Breakfast
- Brass Pineapple Hotel Charleston