“Breakfast”

IHOP
Ranked #166 of 278 Restaurants in Charleston
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed January 24, 2014

It was an early morning meal. The coffee was very good. I had waffles. My husband had a full meal. The food was good.

There are newer reviews for IHOP

Reviewed January 1, 2014

We looked forward to our dinner at I-Hop and we were not disappointed. We were seated immediately in a roomy booth for the three of us. If there were any problems, it was just trying to decide on what to eat. Our waiter was courteous and professional and the order came out quickly and correctly. Everything was hot and made to order. The restaurant and our booth were clean. We've eaten here before and I'm sure we will eat here again in the future.

Reviewed December 30, 2013

The facility looks updated enough and was clean but the food was mediocre at best ... even for IHOP.

Reviewed November 23, 2013 via mobile

We stopped on our way to Florida. The food came out so quickly & the server was pretty friendly, but I could tell her wasn't even paying attention to us & was confirmed when all of our food came out wrong, similar to what we ordered, but not it. I was very surprised that the food was cold for as quickly as we got it. My guess is that this food is all prepped beforehand.

Reviewed October 20, 2013

We went here 2 times for breakfast. Both times the food and service were very good. The place is clean. The servers are friendly and took very good care of us. You can't go wrong with their omelet breakfasts!