“consistantly good food and service”
Review of IHOP

IHOP
Ranked #160 of 279 Restaurants in Charleston
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed October 20, 2013

We went here 2 times for breakfast. Both times the food and service were very good. The place is clean. The servers are friendly and took very good care of us. You can't go wrong with their omelet breakfasts!

Reviewed September 27, 2013

From my notes from a work trip to Charleston in August. There were only 2 other tables with people when I stopped in here at 430 in the morning. The service was all right and the food wasn't bad but I've eaten at plenty of other restaurants that had better breakfasts. Don't go here expecting antyhing more than average or else you will be disappointed.

Reviewed September 17, 2013 via mobile

I had breakfast. It came out fast and waitress was very nice and took good care of me. The only issue was they put 2 pancakes on a plate the same size as the pancakes so there was no room on plate for syrup to run when poured on top of them.

Reviewed August 22, 2013

Better than many I-Hops; got decent service with a tasty nutricious breakfast.. Could have been priced better, but costs are also up. Staff had a very good attitude.

Reviewed July 9, 2013

The service here is soooo sloowww!!! It takes forever for them to put the food out! The food is awesome, no doubt, but them getting it cooked and to you is another story, me and my family goes there probably 3 times a year now, it use to be 3 times a month, but were we sit there for at least almost an hour waiting for the food we dont go there very much at all.