“Wonderful Meal!”
Review of Charleston Brewing Company - CLOSED

Charleston Brewing Company
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 15, 2013

I had the opportunity to check this place out last night and I enjoyed every bit of my experience. The atmosphere was perfect. Our waiter was very pleasant. I had the Moroccan Curry Lamb and it was 'out of this world' fantastic! The beer we sampled was very pleasing! And the crackers and butter they bring to the table were delicious! I will definitely recommend the CBC to my friends!

Reviewed August 29, 2013

8 on tap---ck their web site. Good location downtown, in a parking garage, close to the river. The food was OK, but I wouldn't go just for that. A complaint: too noisy. Concrete walls.

Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

I have been to the brewing company at least six times this summer and have always had a great experience. Their beers, food and service have been great everytime. I went after the Art Walk on Thursday and the restaurant was packed, and there was a great band playing. I am happy with this addition to Charleston and if you have not yet been, you need to. If you are from Charleston, you especially need to go. Support the local restaurants that are working hard to give this city a better downtown.

Reviewed August 15, 2013

I heard a lot of bad things about the food here when it first opened up (I work for a local hotel), but they slowly started improving. Finally, the tipping point was reached where I tried it myself.

Now, being a creature who enjoys my quiet time, I got it to go. First of all, the young lady who took the order on the phone was very nice and helpful since the menu we had was out of date.

The food was still hot when we got it home (indicators: made fresh, packed well) and was delicious! Best burger I've had in forever!

Reviewed August 11, 2013

My wife and I shared the fish and chips and it was delicious and more than enough for two. I had the 1919 Cream Ale and it definitely lived up to its billing. Good restaurant right downtown in Charleston and should have a positive influence on the revitalization of the area.