“Great meal, low price”

Lone Star Steakhouse & Saloon
Ranked #171 of 275 Restaurants in Charleston
Cuisines: American, Bar, Steakhouse, Pub
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Ontario
“Great meal, low price”
Reviewed September 19, 2012

Had the steak shrimp and chicken, was perfectly cooked, Waitress was nice. Wish I lived near one. For 2 of us came just over 50$. both had steak shrimp and alcohol.
Will return for sure

Visited September 2012

Charleston, West Virginia
“Great Food, Good Price”
Reviewed September 17, 2012

The food at Lone Star Steakhouse & Saloon is delicious. The steaks are tender and cooked to order. The service is good.

Visited June 2012
Charleston, West Virginia
“Poor Service, place smells, cold food”
Reviewed August 22, 2012

Depending on the server and the manager you may or may not get warm food. The food has never been hot, the steaks are thin and not cooked as ordered. The ribs on rib night frequently are COLD not cool instead of hot. Service is not their concern nor is cleanliness. This visit resulted in me telling the manager that the place had a nasty smell to it. Again, this visit was the result of an invitation from a friend.

Visited August 2012
Warren, MI
“Just all right”
Reviewed August 16, 2012

This was next door to our motel. The food was fair and the service was friendly. Management doesn't put a lot of effort into the details though. The bathrooms were in sore need of attention and the cleanliness could have been better. I wished i had tried the Texas Steakhouse & Saloon down the street.

Visited August 2012
“Great service, Excelent food, laid back atmosphere.”
Reviewed July 16, 2012

My husband, 5yr old son & I stopped here after a long drive from North east Texas. It was 8:30pm on a Sunday night. When we walked in I thought it smelled a little funny, but other than that everything was perfect. The service was wonderful, the food was awesome, my beer was cold & the atmosphere was right up my alley. Not to stuffy & not to wild. We had a nice and quiet family dinner, as we discussed our travels. My son even ate the broccoli!! He wants to go back today! We will be back!! Oh, & THEY HAVE CHEESE CAKE!!