“Awsome - But not if you are on a diet!”

Tudor's Biscuit World
Ranked #42 of 279 Restaurants in Charleston
Cuisines: American
Description: Local, West Virginia owned fast food restaurant chain focusing on biscuits and breakfast but also offering lunch.
Reviewed December 5, 2008

I must start by saying it is a little embarassing that restaurants like Soho are further down on the list than Tudor's! This is a fast food type biscuit joint. Having said that -- the breakfasts are roll your eyes back good. I love the "Big Tater" which is full of cheesy, artery clogging goodness. I only eat here when I am treating myself as there are NO nutritional/calorie guides available in their restaurants OR online. I have no doubt the biscuits are over 500 calories on thier own. No joke. If you find yourself in WV -- stop for breakfast here. It is all around yummy, quick and cheap.

Reviewed August 11, 2008

I'm a West Virginian who has lived in Utah for the past 10 years and there are 2 things that I have to eat every time I'm in town- a Tudor's biscuit and a WV hot dog. I seriously start salivating when I'm on the plane. My favorite biscuit is the sausage, egg, cheese and hash brown (the Thundering Herd, named for Marshall University's mascot.) But everybody has their favorites. They are all amazing! Try it! You will not be disappointed!

2  Thank SuperCupcake
Reviewed January 23, 2007

This is probably the best place to get a biscuit in the whole world. Plus, it's a great way to mingle with the locals. MMMMM